Monday, 24 December 2007

Anthropologie - NY





First and foremost, New York is amazing. I can't believe the variety that people have to choose from here! I had my bags go missing, so I had to hit Urban Outfitters straight away and get some clothes. Apparently the bags have been found and will be delivered to my door! Now, that is service! One of the stores with the most amazing windows was the Anthropologie store. The effort put into the decorations are incredible. I would have taken a shot for you but my camera is in my bags :( I walked in and to my pleasant surprise I saw stacks and stacks of books on South Africa! Included in these was Clinton Friedmans Subtraction featured below in another post. Here are some of the goodies from Anthropologie.

1 comment:

Denise Kiggan said...

I love the retro chair with the floral embroidery. So quirky!