Thursday, 24 April 2008

Tradera temptation

Gosh, doesn't time fly? Especially at the Swedish eBay site, Tradera (thanks so much to Janne for this link). Fortunately, all the amazing things for sale are listed in Swedish, so I'm not too tempted to buy it all.

Take a look at the treasures I unearthed in a couple of lost hours...


Love the Domino plate by Stig Lindberg...

And how did I resist this Gustavberg dish (possibly also by Stig Lindberg).

Such a sweet double teapot by Gunnar Nylund.

And even though this might be an ashtray, this Uppsala Ekeby dish caught my eye too.

Now it's over to you. Isn't there a long weekend coming up? Go on, spend it over at Tradera.

1 comment:

Katherine Lee said...

SO super cool! I LOVE this blog. I just started my own sweet design blog, www.urbanfleadesign.com, and linked to your site. I would be beyond thrilled if you linked or gave a shout out to my site! Keep up the great work, and spread the Urban Flea gospel!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea
P.S. My blog also has a new myspace page at www.myspace.com/blokette