Monday, 21 July 2008

New issue out now!

There's a brand new issue of Elle Decoration on the shelves today, with a big focus on kitchens. My copy is waiting on my rug, with a cup of tea getting cold as I write this post!

You don't have a copy yet? Then rush out and get your hands on one, or click here to get in touch with us about taking out a subscription. Then keep checking in all week as we show you all the little extras that we didn't manage to squeeze into our 168 glossy pages.

Watch this space...

3 comments:

Anairam said...

Oh, and the best thing about a subscription is that I get it a whole week in advance! In my mailbox - it is one of my treats to myself. In this issue I really love Kerstin Eser's style. Also Stefan Blom's house - very inspirational interiors ...

Anonymous said...

Actually I'm unhappy about the new issue being out, because I was hoping to grab a copy of the old one still!

Cahya said...

What a good blog.
See you and enjoy in your blog.