Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Loyal Loot

I've been doing a bit of detective work. Remember this pic from my recent post on stylist Scott Horne?

Well, thanks to Canadian online shop, Good Egg, I managed to track down more info about the gorgeous and rather special wood vessels in the photo.

They're made by the all-girl Canadian design collective, Loyal Loot. Each one is made from wood collected in Alberta, and after it's been dried for 4 - 6 months, it gets lathed, then coloured and finished by the Loyal Loot gals.


The Log bowls are available to buy at Good Egg, and each one is made to order, so allow 2-3 weeks for construction.

2 comments:

kat said...

Hey heather, pleased to see that you tracked these down... dare I ask if you have ordered any? : )

Anonymous said...

oh yay! I've been dreaming about these bowls since your original post, thanks for the follow up!