Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Issue 58: Lodge Scarborough

So, we're all starting to get into the holiday mood, but sometimes, travelling to a holiday destination can be the most stressful part of all. That's why I rather fancy the idea of getting away, and I mean really getting away, but only having to travel 35 minutes out of Cape Town!

Our story about ZenSA Lodge on pages 94 - 99 show the gloriously renovated spaces of this Scarborough guesthouse, owned and run by two energetic young Belgians. Just looking at these clear and stylish rooms is enough to get me to start winding down, and I hope they do the same for you.
Hmm. I wonder if they have space for a last-minute booking...

Photographs: Philippe Vanderpoorten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice pictures here. i like to see more, sometimes may i put on my

blog....?is

TIG said...

What a beautifully relaxing place! Love the oversized photograph.