Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Tea with Frauke

Today I wanted to post a few of my favourite items based around cosy teatime.

Why not pour a lovely cup of tea from Wieki Somers' thinly cast bone china "High-Tea" teapot...

...into one of Maxim Velčovský's Cola Cups for Qubus, made from a cast of a coke bottle (you choose, Delft or bling?).

Have a slice of cake off a china plate by Timorous Beasties ...



... while sitting on Eelko Moorer's irresistible bear rug.

Or just use Maxim Velčovský's "Legendary Pink Dots" teaset all in one.
PS: Maxim Velčovský will be speaking at this year's Design Indaba at the end of Feb. Read more about him here, and his role at the conference here.

2 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

Thanks Frauke. I've enjoyed your selection. But I must say I think I would completely lose my taste for tea with Wieki's tea pot!
The bear rug would be very happy in my house!

Unknown said...

what fun!