Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Issue 57: Spring Zing

Ooh, look! The brand new issue of ELLE DECORATION is on the shelves all over South Africa now, and it's full of zingy, springy things!

If you're drooling over this gorgeous cover, and kicking yourself for not having got your mitts on a copy yet, why not take out a subscription? We're giving blog readers a 30% reduction on subscriptions!

Email us for your subscription enquiries and take advantage of this great offer.

Tomorrow you get to see inside the new issue...

2 comments:

Anairam said...

All I can say is that a subscription is a thing of joy. I love it when my Elle Deco plops into our mailbox, and I also love it that I get to see it before people who buy theirs in shops!

Anonymous said...

Oh I WISH I could find this on the stand here in the states!!!!!